Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How it all came togather

Every homework helped me and my partner keep going with the next one. We used my mission statement in a lot of the homework’s such as brochure, flier, and my web page. The articles we read helped me write all the essays and do these blogs. The more and more we learned helped us become more interested and be able to engage people in our organization. The facts I learned were my key points and helped a lot.
These are my points:
Do you know?
· 18% of the roads are safe to drive on.
· 164 of 772 bridges are safe to be on.
· Two of the state’s most important bridges have a weight limit.
· Rhode Island has the 3rd worst roads in the country.
· The Government wants to put more taxes and fees in order to better the roads.
· The government wants to start charging people to enter and leave Rhode Island to pay for the roads.
I also used my contacts list and put it in my brochure. It helped a lot having done the contact list.

No comments:

Post a Comment