Monday, March 29, 2010

Sick Of Pot Holes in RI

I’m sick of all these pot holes its crazy!! I can’t drive down the street without swerving out of the way. I recently popped a tire on a curb when trying to avoid a pot hole. That’s just more money out my pocket trying to fix something the state should be responsible for. The government wants to tax us more in order to have a safe ride on the road but that crazy if we already pay taxes. I just read an article that expressed only 18% of the roads in Rhode Island are safe. IF ONLY 18% ARE SAFE THEN WHY ISN’T THIS A BIGGER ISSUE!!! It’s like the government is saying “we can’t give you safe roads because we just spent thousands of dollars putting the electronic late pass device in Providence Career and Technical Academy”. Really? This is where the people in charge of are taxes priorities are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment